Become an Exemplary Leader
Reach Your Next Level
If you are searching for an executive coach, you have already achieved a good deal of success in your career. And, you may be experiencing an impasse in your effectiveness.
There is a saying, “what got you here won’t get you there”. In other words, the success formula you used in the past is no longer yielding desired results.
Reasons why executives work with a coach:
- Sources of feedback are almost non-existent making improvement difficult
- You are going through a chaotic period characterized by change, tension, and team drama
- The business is requiring that you step up with a broader vision and a more strategic approach
- You are facing a transition, causing you to ask, “am I ready” or “what’s next”?
- You desire a stronger, more confident presence
At the most basic level, executive coaching is one-to-one development, customized to build new capabilities for that leader.
While targeted to particular outcomes, high impact coaching transcends the coaching engagement, generates new possibilities and inspires excellent performance for the entire team.
Rise Leaders Coaching
Develop a leadership presence consistent with your desired outcomes
Rise Leaders designs and executes coaching programs to address pain points in the dynamic life of a leader.
Those completing our coaching programs:
- leverage their strengths and use them as a foundational source of confidence
- become aware of limiting behaviors and beliefs and learn how to shift them
- cultivate a strong and compelling executive presence
- build high-functioning, high-achieving teams
- develop trusting, collaborative relationships
Assess Your Executive Coaching Readiness
I am generally aware of the outcomes I want
I am highly motivated to achieve the outcomes I want
I am ready to commit at least two hours per month to meet with my coach
Open to receive feedback on the effectiveness of my actions and behaviors
I will experiment with new practices on a daily/weekly basis
I understand the effectiveness depends on my commitment to the scheduled calls and willingness to adopt new approaches, complete assignments and engage in practices between calls