This series began with a conversation with my client, Jennifer Bartkowski, and we’re concluding the same way.
Jennifer is the ‘very proud’ CEO of Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas. In Fall of 2022 we launched a multi-month, cohort- and practice-based leadership program: Reimagine Girl Scouts Leadership Academy. We’ve tracked the journey and interviewed subject matter experts in key content areas that we covered.
Today we talk about the final results of the program and a few lessons learned.
Here are a few highlights:
- The general structure of the program, including primary topic areas
- We share actual survey results in key areas as well as observations and impact they have seen on the team and organization as a whole.
- There were plenty of unplanned and unexpected positive results for the organization and individual participants during the program, and after.
- Jennifer provides her insights on how she’s seen her staff transform and what’s been happening on the inside since the program’s inception.
- We name some key structures we had in place that contributed to the smooth running of the program
- The importance of a mutually respectful relationship between client and consultant
- The impetus of the program was to develop the skills and attributes needed to accomplish the GSNETX mission and that seems to be happening!
- We’re launching another program with a few adjustments based on what we learned
If you’d like to get the details discussed in this episode, including what worked and what we learned, and to see key survey results, visit: https://bit.ly/45R34Uk
To discuss executive coaching, leadership development program design, and workshop facilitation, please visit: https://rise-leaders.com/contact-info/
To subscribe to Rise Words newsletter, visit: https://mailchi.mp/426e78bc9538/subscribe
Learn more about Rise Leaders at www.rise-leaders.com
Connect with LeeAnn Mallory on Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leeannmallory/
Follow Rise Leaders on our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/47Wk8do
Connect with Jennifer Bartkowsk on Linked Ini: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferbartkowski/
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas: https://www.gsnetx.org/
Also mentioned in this episode:
Rhonda Williams, Phd: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rhondawilliams14/
Moira Variames: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moira-variames-14228877/
George Floyd: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd
Yield Giving: https://yieldgiving.com/
MacKenzie Scott: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacKenzie_Scott
The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey https://tinyurl.com/md3e5w7b
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni https://tinyurl.com/ydbb9y7u